- Your privacy is very important to us and we take it very seriously. We only collect the information that is necessary. No personal information is automatically retrieved from customers that use this site.
- We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act.
- This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Laundrie Pty Ltd (ABN 28 151 940 064) trading as All About Eve Clothing - allabouteveclothing.com
- This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- what personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
3. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Personal information can include things such as inter alia; your name, gender, date of birth, email, phone number and address.
- The information that we collect from you is:
- Your name, address, email address, phone number and the IP address of the computer you placed your order. We do NOT store any credit cards or other payment information.
- We do not collect information that is sensitive to you unless it is required by applicable laws and/or regulations. Also please note that if and when your personal information is no longer needed, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the correct destruction of your information.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- We may use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- If you do not want to disclose your personal information you do not have to. It is your choice as to whether you wish to engage with us. However if you do not wish to disclose your information we may be unable to provide you with a product or service.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Website to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- have us delete any data we have about you; or
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
- We may disclose personal information outside of Australia to third party suppliers (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our business partners to help us deliver our services or as required by law.
- When you provide your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
- You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- When purchasing from Laundrie Pty Ltd your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
8. UPDATING THIS POLICY
- We may update the policy by posting a new version on this Website. You should check this site occasionally to be up to date with any changes.
9. MORE INFORMATION
- If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us.
- For more information regarding Privacy Law you can visit www.privacy.gov.au.
10. CONTACTING US