Online Returns Policy - Australian Orders
Filling out the returns section of your online purchase receipt and sending the item(s) back to us via post to:
Eve Online Returns
86-90 Barwon Terrace
South Geelong VIC 3220 Australia
Please note: The more accurate and detailed your return paperwork the quicker we can process your exchange or refund.
- For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
- If you request a refund - the purchase price excluding the delivery charge will be refunded to you, using the original payment method. This will be processed as soon as we receive your returned item(s) and you meet our conditions stated above.
- Need help? Get onto our customer service team via our contact us page.
- Once received, your return will be inspected and in most cases be processed within 48 hours. This may be by way of an exchange or refund.
- Please note: In some cases the garment may need further inspection by the manufacturer before an exchange or refund may be given. You will be contacted if this is the case. We aim to have your refund processed within 48 hours of receiving, however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued.
- Purchases made through PayPal can only be processed for refunds and exchanges by mail.
- All purchases sent back to us by post will be at your cost. If an item happens to be faulty or we have incorrectly sent you the wrong item(s) then we will cover the cost of posting the item back.
- We cannot accept ‘cash on delivery’ (COD) payments or deliveries.
- In the interests of hygiene we do not offer change of mind refunds on pierced jewellery, underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed.