Free Return via Australia Post
Online Returns Policy - Australian Orders
- If you are unhappy with any of our products received, we will happily provide you with an exchange or refund within 30 days from purchase.
- Returns and exchanges for online orders will be accepted where the product is returned in its original condition. This includes item not to have been worn, altered, or washed. Your returned product must also have the original packaging and MUST also have the original tags still attached. In the interests of hygiene we do not offer change of mind refunds on pierced jewellery. We do not offer change of mind refunds or exchange on underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed, or if it has been removed and reapplied.
- No returns on any Swimwear, subject only to the ACL.
- No returns on Sale items, subject only to the ACL.
- Sale items cannot be returned if you were aware that the sale item was in some way damaged or altered and agreed to purchase it anyway.
- Your original receipt must also be sent with the returned product.
- Items marked under clearance are final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Return & Exchanges can only be accepted for product bought from this website, if your purchase was from a retail store or another website please first contact them for their return & exchange policies.
Filling out the returns section of your online purchase receipt and sending the item(s) back to us via post to:
Eve Online Returns
86-90 Barwon Terrace
South Geelong VIC 3220 Australia
Please note: The more accurate and detailed your return paperwork the quicker we can process your exchange or refund.
- For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
- If you request a refund - the purchase price will be refunded to you, using the original payment method. This will be processed as soon as we receive your returned item(s) and you meet our conditions stated above.
- Need help? Get onto our customer service team via our contact us page.
- Once received, your return will be inspected and in most cases be processed within 48 hours. This may be by way of an exchange or refund.
- Please note: In some cases the garment may need further inspection by the manufacturer before an exchange or refund may be given. You will be contacted if this is the case. We aim to have your refund processed within 48 hours of receiving, however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued.
- Purchases made through PayPal can only be processed for refunds and exchanges by mail.
- All purchases sent back to us by post will be at your cost. If an item happens to be faulty or we have incorrectly sent you the wrong item(s) then we will cover the cost of posting the item back.
- We cannot accept ‘cash on delivery’ (COD) payments or deliveries.
- In the interests of hygiene we do not offer change of mind refunds on pierced jewellery, underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed.